Information on the processing of personal data under d. Decree Law 196/2003
The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed to meet the expressed demands of the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Cellar Berioli of ROCMA S.a.s Berioli of R & C guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code of DL 196 of 30.06.03.
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 D. Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (law regarding protection of personal data), that Cellar Berioli of ROCMA S.a.s Berioli of R & C, will process the personal information from you in respect of rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to privacy and to 'personal identity as well, however, in compliance with regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
Providing data is optional, but a refusal to provide those indicated by an asterisk determines the inability to access the services we offer.
The personal information you provide is collected and managed by Information Technology and treated, even with the aid of electronic or automated, directly and / or by third parties (companies with proven reliability, specializing in home delivery, the mailing and data entry) for the following purposes:
purposes related to the execution, management and payment of the purchase;
promotional advertising and informative material, including through the use of electronic mail;
fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws, regulations and legislation.
In any case, your data will not be disclosed (if not a company for home delivery, for mailing and data entry), or sold to third parties. The data will be known as managers or agents only by those specifically designated, operating at the offices of ROCMA S.a.s Berioli of R & C
Under Article. 7 D. Decree Law 30 June 2003, n. 196, you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form and information on
-the origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner and managers;
- The recipients or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents.
You also have the right to:
1. the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification that the operations referred to in 1. and 2. have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You also have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even for the purpose of collection;
2. the processing of data concerning the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.